CultureBuilding games is not a job, it's a passion, a dedication to the user experience. Always keep the player in mind every step of the way! I want to work with talented and passionate people, you can not push yourself if you don't work in a team constantly trying to do the impossible and actually doing it. Impossible is my favorite word because as soon as this word is dropped it becomes a challenge to prove otherwise.
Software EngineeringAAA Software Engineering services, from systems engineering to gameplay, I can handle every software engineering task. I can work with the following technologies immediately:
- C++, C#, Java, Python, Go, Rust, Blueprint, LUA, ASM
- Unreal Engine 4, Unity, Ogre 3D
- Bullet Physics, Newton, ODE, Havok
- OpenAL, FMOD
- OpenGL, DirectX
- CUDA, OpenCL, Direct Compute
R&DI offer services in Research & Development in the following fields:
- Networking, UDP/TCP, small to large scale clusters.
- Engine architecture, mobile or next gen.
- Artificial intelligence, path finding, dynamic learning...
- Overall optimization, branch prediction, memory density...
The Elder Scrolls Online. I designed security solutions for the game and continue to improve the game's engine as well as provide the appropriate tools to other engineers. I also spend a lot of time working on Core features such as Job based multi-threading, lock-less implementation of data structures, fast and dense memory pools...